Scenic World Blue Mountains
Scenic Spots in Blue Mountains, New South Wales Australia
Get lost in a leafy paradise as you explore the world heritage-listed Blue Mountains with a Scenic World Pass offering access to four attractions in one ticket. Located in Katoomba, Scenic World is perfectly positioned to explore the top things to see and do in the Blue Mountains.
Your pass includes the Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway in a pre-approved circuit that takes just over one hour to complete. Begin on the Scenic Skyway and revel in the jaw dropping views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, Mt Solitary and Jamison Valley as you glide between the cliff tops at 270 metres above the ancient rainforest canopy.
- Admire views of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains from the Skyway
- Ride the world's steepest railway into dense rainforest
- Admire an abundance of native flora and fauna
- Walk through the rainforest along elevated boardwalks
- Fun day out with the family in the Blue Mountains
- Includes access to Skyway, Railway, Walkway and Cableway
AddressCorner of Violet Street and Cliff Drive, Katoomba, Katoomba Area, New South Wales 2780