The National Anzac Centre Admission
Cultural Experience in Australia\'s South West, Western Australia Australia
Want to learn more about Australia's war history? Spend the day at Western Australia's award winning National Anzac Centre and hear the stories as told by the ANZAC's that served for Australia. This museum focuses on the human connection to war with interactive multimedia, technology and historical artefacts paying tribute to those that went to war.
The museum is located in the Albert Port which was the departure point for thousands of men and women who farewelled Australia and headed off to war.
- An award-winning facility
- Educational experience of the ANZACs
- View historical artefacts of the ANZACs
- Multimedia and interactive exhibits
- View the departure port of the ANZACs
- Entrance into heritage listed Princess Royal Fortress
Address67 Forts Rd, Mount Clarence WA 6330, Australia