Mammoth Caves Tour
Tourist Attractions in Australia\'s South West, Western Australia Australia
Lying beneath the surface of Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge, a series of decorated limestone caves can be found. Join this guided tour of the Mammoth Caves in Margaret River and wander through the caves while listening to an informative io tour that leads you around the majestic chambers.
The Mammoth Caves are the most accessible of all caves in Margaret River with boardwalks and platforms that are wheelchair accessible for all guests. Marvel at this natural time capsule and ancient fossil including the remains of Australian Megafauna that have been extinct for approximately 46,000 years. The Mammoth Caves are open daily between 9am to 5pm with the last entry to the caves at 4pm.
- Self-guided io tours of the Mammoth Cave
- Access to the interpretative centre onsite
- Listen to fascinating io as you wonder the Mammoth Cave
- View the 50 000 year old 'zygomaturus' jawbone in the cave wall
- Explore at your own pace and enjoy the magnificent forest on the way back
AddressCaves Rd, Forest Grove, WA 6285
Phone number(+61) 8 9757 7411