Just 13 minutes from the charm and bustle of Fremantle is one of our most popular holiday parks, Discovery Parks – Woodman Point (formerly Woodman Point Holiday Park).
Our comfortable accommodation is ideal after a long day exploring the endless delights of ‘Freo’. Here’s your top five things to do in Fremantle.
1. For a touch of history, tour the Maritime Museum, Fremantle Prison or WA's oldest public building, the Roundhouse.
2. Walk the streets and admire Georgian and Victorian-era architecture.
3. Stroll through the iconic Fremantle markets.
4. Relax with coffee on the famous ‘Cappuccino Strip’.
5. Tuck into fish n’ chips at Fishing Boat Harbour.
AddressCnr 132 Cockburn Road and Magazine Court, Munster (Fremantle), WA 6166