AQWA - The Aquarium of Western Australia Tickets
Activity in Destination Perth, Western Australia Australia
Home to a wide variety of marine animals both native and exotic, The Aquarium of Western Australia is one of the top things to do in Perth.
Offering visitors of all ages with the chance to enjoy an Ocean Guide talk or tour, ride the conveyor belt through the underwater tunnel and even touch a starfish in the Discovery Pool, there is so much to see and do at the aquarium you won't ever want to leave.
- The largest single aquarium in Australia
- Complimentary Ocean Guide talks and tours
- Ride the conveyor belt through the underwater tunnel
- Discover the deadly potential of our marine life
- Touch a starfish and more
- Free kids activities and playground
Address91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia