Rottnest Island Ferry Transfers from Fremantle
Water Activities in Destination Perth, Western Australia Australia
Purchase your Rottnest Island ferry return transfers from Fremantle here to enjoy a day on this island paradise off the coast of Western Australia. In just 30 minutes, the Rottnest Island ferry will arrive at this natural playground where you'll have plenty of time to discover the secluded beaches and bays and even spot a Quokka or two.
Rottnest Island offers a range of activities to suit everyone including bus tours, bike rental, snorkel tours, surfing, fishing, guided walks, bus tours and more. You will have over 6 hours of free time to explore the island at your leisure.
- A wide array of scenery, wildlife & white sandy beaches
- A true haven of wildlife and wonder
- Explore hidden beaches, caves, bays and inlets
- Rottnest Island has a large range of activities
- Rottnest boasts an incredibly rich heritage
- Over 63 beaches and 20 bays
AddressB Shed, Victoria Quay, 26 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia