Akapoua Bay Campsite
Campground in Auckland, Auckland New Zealand
Map of Akapoua Bay campsite Camp in a sheltered bay amongst beautiful pohutukawa trees.
- Campsite serviced 1 December to end of February.
- A wharf, shop, fuel depot and post office are nearby.
Book Akapoua Bay campsite online, or contact: Tāmaki Makaurau / Auckland
- Popular place for families and boaties.
- Shingle beach.
- Gateway to track network.
- Many walking tracks near the campsite
- Good fishing in the harbour.
- No open fires permittted, bring your own cooker or gas BBQ. You will be asked to leave if behaving in a disorderly or offensive way (e.g. excessive alcohol, using foul language, noisy or riotous). Drinking in public and the public display of alcohol are not permitted.
In Aotearoa New Zealand DOC is focussed on protecting our nature, history and culture. We want to show visitors to public conservation land how to visit the Kiwi way.
AddressFrom Auckland, passenger and car ferry to Tryphena or Port Fitzroy, private boat to Port Fitzroy, or air travel to Claris or Okiwi. Rental cars available for hire from Tryphena and Claris by arrangement. Narrow gravel roads. E18
Phone number+64 9 379 6476