Auckland to Hobbiton Day Tour with Lunch
Activity in Auckland, Auckland New Zealand
Movie fans of 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' should not miss this day tour from Auckland. Spend the day travelling to the magical movie set of 'middle earth' at Hobbiton. The tour begins at 7am with hotel pickups available from Auckland city before travelling south over the Bombay Hills to the Waikato region.
The scenic drive will travel through rich farmland and lush green hills to Shire's Rest where the movie set is located. Along the way listen to fascinating commentary about the areas you visit and interesting insights into the making of the movies. The Hobbiton movie set is the largest green set" in the world and the only part that remains in New Zealand.
- Sumptuous buffet lunch
- Admissions & guided tour of Hobbiton
- A beverage at the Green Dragon Inn
- Step into the largest “green set” in the world
- View the 44 hobbit holes, the Mill & more
- Pick up & drop off at inner city accommodation
Address49 Victoria Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand