Waimarino Adventure Park One Day Pass
Tourist Attractions in Coastal Bay of Plenty, Bay of Plenty New Zealand
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational. There is a range of things to see and do at the Adventure Park, sure to suit a range of ages and adventure levels.
You can kayak on the river, jump off the water trampoline, get high with the climbing wall, speed down New Zealand's only kayak slide, have a go on the Tarzan Swing, run towards the slip 'n' slide or relax in the warm thermal pool to name a few. There is so much to do you can easily lose a whole day trying all of the fun and exciting activities they have available.
- Perfect day out for the whole family
- Includes all activities in the park
- Slide down NZ's only kayak slide or launch off on a mat
- Unlimited kayak hire and pedal boats
- Tarzan swing, gladiator pole, canoes
- Water trampoline, climbing wall, and much more!
Address34B Taniwha Place, Bethlehem, Tauranga 3176, New Zealand