Kenepuru Head Campsite
Campground in Marlborough, Marlborough New Zealand
- Water is from a stream – you may wish to boil, treat or filter before use.
- No rubbish facilities are provided – take all rubbish with you when you leave.
Bookings are recommended but not essential. Book Kenepuru Head Campsite online, or contact: Nelson Visitor Centre
- Individual sites can't be booked and are available on a first come, first served on arrival – no special requests can be catered for at this campsite.
- Take your booking confirmation letter with you and display it clearly at your campsite at all times – the camp host requires proof of booking/payment from all visitors.
- All groups must include a responsible adult 18+.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 pm – 6:30 am.
- Music players must be used with headphones or played at a level not audible to neighbouring campsites.
- No chainsaws, generators or compressors allowed.
- No fires at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
In Aotearoa New Zealand DOC is focussed on protecting our nature, history and culture. We want to show visitors to public conservation land how to visit the Kiwi way.
AddressFollow Kenepuru Rd for 40 km to Kenepuru Head. Sealed, narrow and winding road.
Phone number+64 3 546 9339